- Metawell® Acoustic Sails are suitable for all rooms where the reverberation time impairs speech intelligibility. The sails have performed so well in acoustic tests that they have been classified in absorption class A.
- The aluminum sandwich construction guarantees a high rigidity with an elegant and filigree appearance. With only 6mm of visible edge, the sail is very thin, but at the same time so rigid that the cables can be placed far in the center of the plate for suspension and therefore are hardly visible.
- With the included ropes, the sail can be mounted instantly. With only 10kg (kg bitte auch im deutschen Text ändern!!) it is a lightweight among the acoustic sails.The delivery is effected in individual stackable cardboard packaging. Due to the stable construction, the article cannot break during transport and assembly.
- The sail is delivered with a high-quality fireproof paint in the color RAL 9010 (pure white). If a renovation is due after years, the sail can be painted easily. The acoustic values remain unchanged - even if repeatedly overpainted.
- The plates are 100% recyclable.
Further information on request.